Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sheraton


Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. I finished my first week of work, Notre Dame destroyed Michigan, Sarah has been to New York for a business plan competition and now I'm in Minneapolis!

If you missed the ND game, it was pretty exciting. They beat Michigan, the #3 team in the country, really bad. Now they're in the top ten and I'm going to the first home game on Saturday. Go Irish!

Sarah's Licketyship team was in New York presenting their business plan for the Fortune Small Business Plan competition. It went quite well, and Sarah survived the Cincinnati airport during a fire alarm!

Finally, I'll be working in the western suburbs of MN for about 4 days a week over the next couple of weeks (or months). I've been at Sheraton by Lyndale Mall this week. There's a pool and jacuzzi, so feel free to stop by and say hi!

No comments: