Monday, October 03, 2005

Le Meridian


Or Graves 601, wherever that name came from!

Either way, the place is pretty cool. Every room has a 42' plasma tv, Dvd player, pillowtop matress, and -this is the best- Aveda products! That's right, I get to soap up and rinse off with a rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner. Ahh, it reminds me of my stylist, Chad, and the blissful 45 minutes every-other-week in the Juut uptown salon.

Looks like the Slangwangers are going to make it 4-0 this week. Just like Notre Dame; except 1 better! I only wonder, who will end the season with a better record?

1 comment:

John said...

Mike,

What Le Meridien are you staying at? I can't believe your company shells out that kind of cash. I stayed at one once, but it was in Delhi. It wasn't quite as ritzy as the one where you're staying.

Naomi has a big bottle of that Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo in our shower. It is her favorite. Enjoy.