Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New Job

Well, it happened! After a long job search this summer, I have accepted a position at Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I'm pretty excited about working for such a highly respected firm, and can't wait to start.

Here are the details: I'll work out of the Chicago office in their advisory unit working on projects that involve the treasury functions (foreign exchange, interest rate & cash management) of Fortune 500 companies. I will travel for 3-4 days a week around the midwest from Minnesota to Texas. Starting date is right after labor day weekend, otherwise know as fantasy football draft weekend!

As I'll soon be working, the unemployed blog must end - perhaps I'll put up another one in its spot.

1 comment:

John said...

Congratulations! It is just too bad you won't be living in Minneapolis. But hopefully you'll be able to visit from time to time.

Good luck on yournew career track!